إِنَّ اللَّهَ فَرَضَ فَرَائِضَ فَلَا تُضَيِّعُوهَا ، وَحَدَّ حُدُودًا فَلَا تَعْتَدُوهَا ، وَسَكَتَ عَنْ أَشْيَاءَ رَحْمَةً لَكُمْ غَيْرَ نِسْيَانٍ فَلَا تَبْحَثُوا عَنْهَا— Messenger of Allah, through Abu Tha’laba Al-Khushan, Al-Daraqutni 4/184, Hasan
Indeed, Allah has made duties obligatory, so do not neglect them; and He has set limits, so do not transgress them; and He has remained silent concerning things as mercy for you, not out of forgetfulness, so do not search them out.
- Khutbah: “Fulfill Your Responsibility Towards the Earth” by Sh. Mustafa Umar.
- Omar al Khattab, Part 4 by Dr. Imad Bayoun
- Omar al Khattab, Part 3 by Dr. Imad Bayoun
- Khutbah: “Lessons From the Story of Musa and Khidr a.s.” by Sh. Yasir Qadhi.
- Khutbah: “Make Yourself Beneficial to the Community” by Sh. Abdul Nasir Jangda