I asked the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, to tell me something about Islam which I would not need to ask anybody afterwards. He said:— Sufyan b. Abdulla al-Thaqafi, Sahih Muslim, Book 1, Number 62
قُلْ آمَنْتُ بِاللَّهِ فَاسْتَقِمْ
Say, “I believe in Allah” and thereafter be upright.
- FFN Youth Program for 03/14/2014
- Strange Fatwas: Literalism and a Correct Understanding of the Shariah | From the Education and Outreach Desk || January, 2014
- Program Highlight: Institute of Quran || January, 2014
- My Hifth Journey at IIOC: Nadya Aweinat || January, 2014
- Message from Board President || January, 2014