لا يُؤْمِنُ أَحَدُكُمْ حَتَّى يُحِبَّ لأَخِيهِ مَا يُحِبُّ لِنَفْسِهِ— Messenger of Allah, through Anas ibn Malik, Sahih Bukhari, Book 2, Number 15
None of you believes until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself.
- Strange Fatwas: Literalism and a Correct Understanding of the Shariah | From the Education and Outreach Desk || January, 2014
- Program Highlight: Institute of Quran || January, 2014
- My Hifth Journey at IIOC: Nadya Aweinat || January, 2014
- Message from Board President || January, 2014
- Get A Job in 7 Days Workshop