Join us every Friday night for an educational program for the entire family. Socializing and Pizza begins before Isha prayer. Program consists of a presentation for Adults and Youth Group for ages 6-21.
مَنْ رَأَى مِنْكُمْ مُنْكَرًا فَلْيُغَيِّرْهُ بِيَدِهِ فَإِنْ لَمْ يَسْتَطِعْ فَبِلِسَانِهِ فَإِنْ لَمْ يَسْتَطِعْ فَبِقَلْبِهِ وَذَلِكَ أَضْعَفُ الْإِيمَانِ— Messenger of Allah, through Abu Sa’id Al-Khudri, Sahih Muslim, Book 1, Number 79
Whoever among you sees something wrong should change it with his hands. If he is unable to do so, then with his tongue. If he is unable to do so, then at least hate it in his heart, and that is the weakest of faith.
- Khutbah: “Fulfill Your Responsibility Towards the Earth” by Sh. Mustafa Umar.
- Omar al Khattab, Part 4 by Dr. Imad Bayoun
- Omar al Khattab, Part 3 by Dr. Imad Bayoun
- Khutbah: “Lessons From the Story of Musa and Khidr a.s.” by Sh. Yasir Qadhi.
- Khutbah: “Make Yourself Beneficial to the Community” by Sh. Abdul Nasir Jangda