The IIOC Matrimonial Committee is eager to provide marriage services for our community in Southern California. We will do our best to assist you throughout the process and to help you network with like minded persons. However, IIOC nor its employees are not liable in any manner whatsoever for any problems or claims arising as a result of the correspondence generated from this process or any actions of this process.
Our program is catered to Southern California sisters and brothers who are US citizens or have green cards.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us directly via email.
- You will need to submit an application (below)
- Applicants must be Southern CA Residents and US citizen or Green card holders
- Sisters – Applicants 18 & Above
- Brothers – Must be currently employed & able to support a family
- After submitting your application, schedule an interview by calling the office @ 714-533-6271 Sat & Sun from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm. It is a must for all candidates who will participate in the program
- Applications without interviews will not be processed
- Application Fee: $10 (cash/check)
- Please bring your drivers license or other official identification