بـني الإسـلام على خـمـس: شـهـادة أن لا إلـه إلا الله وأن محمد رسول الله، وإقامة الصلاة، وإيـتـاء الـزكـاة، وحـج البيت، وصـوم رمضان— Messenger of Allah, through Abdullah Ibn Umar, Sahih Bukhari, Book 2, Number 8; and Sahih Muslim, Book 1, Number 18
Islam has been built on five [pillars]: testifying that there is no god but Allah and that Muhammed is the messenger of Allah, performing the prayers, paying the zakat, making the pilgrimage to the House, and fasting in Ramadan.
- FFN Youth Program for 03/14/2014
- Strange Fatwas: Literalism and a Correct Understanding of the Shariah | From the Education and Outreach Desk || January, 2014
- Program Highlight: Institute of Quran || January, 2014
- My Hifth Journey at IIOC: Nadya Aweinat || January, 2014
- Message from Board President || January, 2014