من حُسن إسلام المرء تركه ما لا يعـنيه— Messenger of Allah, through Abu Huraira, Sunan al-Tirmidhi 2318, Sunan Ibn Majah 3976
Part of someone’s being a good Muslim is his leaving alone that which does not concern him.
- Strange Fatwas: Literalism and a Correct Understanding of the Shariah | From the Education and Outreach Desk || January, 2014
- Program Highlight: Institute of Quran || January, 2014
- My Hifth Journey at IIOC: Nadya Aweinat || January, 2014
- Message from Board President || January, 2014
- Get A Job in 7 Days Workshop