الْبِرُّ حُسْنُ الْخُلُقِ وَالإِثْمُ مَا حَاكَ فِي صَدْرِكَ وَكَرِهْتَ أَنْ يَطَّلِعَ عَلَيْهِ النَّاسُ— Messenger of Allah, Al-Nawwas bin Samaan, Sahih Muslim, Book 32, Number 6195
Righteousness is to have good character and sin is what festers in your heart and you hate for people to know about it.
- FFN Youth Program for 03/14/2014
- Strange Fatwas: Literalism and a Correct Understanding of the Shariah | From the Education and Outreach Desk || January, 2014
- Program Highlight: Institute of Quran || January, 2014
- My Hifth Journey at IIOC: Nadya Aweinat || January, 2014
- Message from Board President || January, 2014