Request a tour for your group / class or to request a visit by one of our representatives, please fill out the following information:
لو يعطى الناس بدعواهم، لادعى رجال أموال قوم ودماءهم، لكن البيّنة على المُدَّعي واليمين على من أنكر— Messenger of Allah, through Ibn Abba, Al-Bayhaqi 10/252
Were people to be given in accordance with their claim, men would claim the fortunes and lives of [other] people, but the onus of proof is on the claimant, and the taking of an oath is incumbent upon him who denies.
- Strange Fatwas: Literalism and a Correct Understanding of the Shariah | From the Education and Outreach Desk || January, 2014
- Program Highlight: Institute of Quran || January, 2014
- My Hifth Journey at IIOC: Nadya Aweinat || January, 2014
- Message from Board President || January, 2014
- Get A Job in 7 Days Workshop