كل سلامى من الناس عليه صدقة كل يوم تطلع فيه الشمس يعدل بين الناس صدقة— Messenger of Allah, through Abu Huraira, Sahih Bukhari, Book 49, Number 870
There is charity due upon every joint of the human body; every day on which the sun rises there is a reward of charity for the one who establishes justice among people.
- Strange Fatwas: Literalism and a Correct Understanding of the Shariah | From the Education and Outreach Desk || January, 2014
- Program Highlight: Institute of Quran || January, 2014
- My Hifth Journey at IIOC: Nadya Aweinat || January, 2014
- Message from Board President || January, 2014
- Get A Job in 7 Days Workshop